You are an artist competing to create the most beautiful stained glass window in the Sagrada Familia.
Sagrada is a dice-placement game where players draft dice, representing the color and shade of glass, placing them in their window -- carefully following the restrictions while adding their own artistic flair.
By carefully constructing a stained glass window that meets the demands of a fickle audience, you will go down in history as a master artisan in Sagrada.
Draft dice and use the tools-of-the-trade in Sagrada to carefully construct your stained glass window masterpiece.
In more detail, each player builds a stained glass window by building up a grid of dice on their player board. Each board has some restrictions on which color or shade (value) of die can be placed there. Dice of the same shade or color may never be placed next to each other. Dice are drafted in player order, with the start player rotating each round, snaking back around after the last player drafts two dice. Scoring is variable per game based on achieving various patterns and varieties of placement...as well as bonus points for dark shades of a particular hidden goal color.
Special tools can be used to help you break the rules by spending skill tokens; once a tool is used, it then requires more skill tokens for the other players to use them.
The highest scoring window artisan wins!
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2018 Origins Awards Best Family Game Nominee
- 2018 Origins Awards Best Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Meeples' Choice Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee